Re: Epiphany 1.4 plan

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 10:20, Piers Cornwell wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Great to see that you're still working on this, and of course there's no
> rush to get it in (if it doesn't make 1.4 it's no big deal).
>
> As you say in the bug, the right move it probably to try to get this as
> a desktop-wide thing using a control panel capplet as the UI.
>
> Perhaps we should see if the Evolution guys are interested first and get
> some input from them? They are probably the main other app which could
> use it -- can you think of any others?

1) Classpath developers in order to implement Gnome specific versions of
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/security/cert/CertStoreSpi.html
and/or
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/security/KeyStoreSpi.html
2) Mono for the equivalent classes
3) Maybe gaim in order configure the trust setting and identification of
servers using SSL enabled IM protocols,