Re: Epiphany 1.4 plan

Hi Robert,

Great to see that you're still working on this, and of course there's no rush to get it in (if it doesn't make 1.4 it's no big deal).

As you say in the bug, the right move it probably to try to get this as a desktop-wide thing using a control panel capplet as the UI.

Perhaps we should see if the Evolution guys are interested first and get some input from them? They are probably the main other app which could use it -- can you think of any others?

Many thanks,

-Piers

Robert Marcano wrote:

Hello