Re: Greetings, congrats and a question (saving page content)

Alvaro Medina G. wrote:
Well, anyway I have a lil problem. When I save pages to my local disk,
Epiphany saves all content of the page, which is a nice thing sometimes
but not everytime. I crawled the web and forums looking for info on how
to disable/enable this function. I crawled the epiphany-list archives
(all of it, search function is 404), with no luck.

Is there a way to enable/disable this function at will?

As a workaround, you could use Ctrl-U ('View Source') and save from there. Ctrl-U will open the page's HTML source in your default GNOME text editor (Desktop Preferences -> Advanced -> Preferred Applications).

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com