Greetings, congrats and a question (saving page content)

Hello there,

I recently discovered Epiphany when I installed Gnome 2.4 (or 2.6? dont
know!). My family and me were really impressed with the browser, we dont
miss too much Opera, which has been our pet browser for years. We like
the speed and simplicity of Epiphany, and, of course, the GPL :)

Well, anyway I have a lil problem. When I save pages to my local disk,
Epiphany saves all content of the page, which is a nice thing sometimes
but not everytime. I crawled the web and forums looking for info on how
to disable/enable this function. I crawled the epiphany-list archives
(all of it, search function is 404), with no luck.

Is there a way to enable/disable this function at will?

Thank you very much, and long live to this project. Regards,
Alvaro Medina G.
Santiago, Chile