Re: Epiphany 1.3.2

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Roberto Piscitello wrote:

> But again, what's confusing?
> IMO not the fact that "child-tabs" don't show up at the end (for me it's
> natural and useful, as explained in my previous email), but that they
> don't _always_ appear next to their parent.

Expanding on this argument a little... Say that you have a real folder
(dossier) with administration and insurance papers in it, sorted with
tabbed separators. You receive a new insurance statement that you want
to add to the folder. Do you add it always to the end, or in the middle
with related other papers?

Myself, I choose the latter option. :)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778