Re: Bookmarks system

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> > updating my hierarchical bookmark patch for 1.3.2, but won't
> > bother if there is going to be major changes in the future.
>
> No major changes planned for 1.4. I'll be mostly making bookmarks
> toolbar easier to manipulate.

I'm very interested in Peters' bookmark patch, at least I'd like to see
how it works for me. If it's not going to be included for 1.4, will it
be available as an extension or something?

tnx,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778