Bookmarks system

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 03:31, Christian Persch wrote:
> * Separate bookmarks from other toolbars (Christian, Marco)

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are plans to overhaul the bookmarks
system beyond what has been done in this 1.3.2 release (seems
to be mostly a cleanup, nothing too major)? I am considering
updating my hierarchical bookmark patch for 1.3.2, but won't
bother if there is going to be major changes in the future.

Thanks.

--
Peter Harvey <pah06 uow edu au>
SITACS, University of Wollongong