status of url bar?

The one and only thing that I'm still missing in epiphany is focus
moving to the URL bar on new window and new tab.  Last I heard this was
still a mozembed issue, but someone also mentioned (this was a few
months ago) that it was "working in CVS".  Just wondering if there's
been any movement on this or if this feature is still waiting on
mozembed to allow this?

TIA

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain