dreamhost cookies

Hi all,

I've encountered a very curious problem and I want to know if I'm the
only one before filing a bug.

The issue is that I've registered a domain with dreamhost.com. Dreamhost
uses a simple login system involving an ID, password and cookies. Using
epiphany, the Dreamhost site keeps telling me I don't have cookies
enabled. Using _any_ other browser (including Mozilla and Firefox) works
just fine. Needless to say, I have cookies enabled in Epiphany.

Can anyone confirm? You can create a free dreamhost webID at
https://panel.dreamhost.com/login/new.cgi?return_url=http://manage.dreambook.com/?tab=add

thanks,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778