Bugs

I did some work on bugs yesterday and we managed to make a lot of space for new bugs, so please report report report, we want to be sure 1.2 will kick ass !

I have also marked a few bugs with high priority. Some of them are pretty simple, an ideal start point for someone to contribute.
In general the components that need more work and test are the new completion and the downloader.

I want to thanks everyone that helped managing bugzilla. Their work is amazing: we have now 186 bug opened (enhancements included) and only one of them is critical (but very likely 1.0.x only). Considering the activity I see in my bugzilla mail folder every day I cant believe we have less bugs then a few months ago. Thanks guys, keep up !

Marco