Upload Epiphany bookmarks to the web

Hello,

I've been using Epiphany as my browser for a few months, and I like it's
bookmark-system a lot.

The browser seems to store my bookmarks in the bookmarks.rdf file
especially for external use.

I was wondering, are there any tools available that allow you to store
this bookmarks.rdf file online for access from other computers? If not,
I would like to try to build one using PHP, which should include some
password protection.

Or is the rdf file format intended to be used with one of the standard
available rdf newsfeed readers (such as Amphetadesk) ?

Thanks in advance,

Michiel W.