Dashboard integration patch (Draft)

I've taken Marco's patch he posted the other day, unfortunately it
didn't seem to apply/build against head, so I took a look and I have
what appears to be a working patch.

The patch for epiphany is at:

http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/
epiphany_patch_to_generate_page_content.patch

This is taken from a mixture of Marco's patch, and code taken from the
EphyEmbedPersist->save function.

Is there any of this that could be done in a cleaner way? Also is there
a description of the available Embed persist flags - I *think* I'm using
the right one's, but I'm not 100% sure.

The dashboard extension that uses these is available at:
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/epiphany-
extensions_initial_attempt_at_dashboard_extension.patch
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/epiphany-
extensions_initial_attempt_at_dashboard_extension.tar.bz2

[Two files because I can't work out how to get CVS diff to include the
new files (Even after adding dummy entries to CVS/Entries :(). The patch
contains the Makefile/configure changes, and the tar contains the actual
extension - drop it under /extensions/]

I'll welcome any feedback on these as I'm sure they're not perfect! I'd
like to get them to a stage where they can get committed to the relevant
modules before the next release if possible

Thanks
Lee
--
Lee Willis                                lee leewillis co uk