Re: epiphany doesn't start
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- To: Enrico Teotti <enrico teotti virgilio it>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: epiphany doesn't start
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:14:33 +0100
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 13:07, Enrico Teotti wrote:
> I have debian sid with epiphany installed. It was working until
> yestarday. Today it doesn't, I click on the gnome menu's to launch
> epiphany but nothing happens. If I try lo load it from console the
> system waits and nothing happens.
> What can it be? Can I find an epiphany log file?
I'd suggest to post a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org. There we can try
to help you to debug it ...
] [Thread Prev