Re: [Evolution-hackers] GNOME Certificate Database Library proposal

I have now read the document and I think that it is a great initiative.

This document mention that a database is needed along with api:s to
store and retrieve certificates from the database. In one of the figures
a smartcard backend is shown. Since certificates cant be retrieved from
smartcard I think that the store and retrieve api will have some
limitations in this case.
This means that in order to be able to use hardware devices like
smartcards the api must include the api to perform the crypto operation
too.

//Mattias Eriksson