Re: [Evolution-hackers] GNOME Certificate Database Library proposal

This sounds interesting. Have you thought about splitting out the lower
level bits,
and proposing that for inclusion in freedesktop.org? It seems like a
common cert
management back-end would make sense for multiple desktops.

-- dobey