Re: [Epiphany] Menu Cleanup

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> OK.  Not that I use the menus very often, but some items strike me as
> odd every time I come across them.  The items I am referring to are:
>   File
>     Send To
>         - who ever uses this?

Me.  All the time.

>   Edit
>     Cut
>     Copy
>     Paste
>         - again, who ever uses this?
>           these are here because most editing software
>           have such menu items.  a browser isn't an editor
>           very often.  maybe it's useful for forms editing,
>           yet cluttering the menus with three menu items
>           for this?

Me.  All the time.  Especially when CTRL-C for Copy does not work
properly.

[...snip...]
>   Go
>         - I have, in the many, many browsers I have used,
>           never used the Home toolbar button or menu item.
>           In what way is it useful?  Is it one of those
>           "Well, all the other browsers have it so we do to"-
>           items?

Or, when you have your favorite home page set to the home button on the
toolbar and you want to go there, it's one click away.  The menu item can
go as far as I am concerned, but the toolbar button is useful.

--Jason