[Epiphany] Menu Cleanup

OK.  Not that I use the menus very often, but some items strike me as
odd every time I come across them.  The items I am referring to are:
  File
    Send To
        - who ever uses this?
  Edit
    Cut
    Copy
    Paste
        - again, who ever uses this?
          these are here because most editing software
          have such menu items.  a browser isn't an editor
          very often.  maybe it's useful for forms editing,
          yet cluttering the menus with three menu items
          for this?
    -----
    Select All
        - has anyone ever felt that they couldn't live without
          this one?
    ----------
    Find Next
    Find Previous
        - The Find dialog has this built in.  One always uses
          those buttons or the Ctrl-Key shortcuts instead.
  View
    Encoding
        - OK, may be nice to be able to change encoding,
          I have never done it though.  Wouldn't a dialog
          be better suited for this?  Encoding should be set
          in the document in any case.
  Go
        - I have, in the many, many browsers I have used,
          never used the Home toolbar button or menu item.
          In what way is it useful?  Is it one of those
          "Well, all the other browsers have it so we do to"-
          items?
    ----
    Top Visits List
        - ...or whatever it contains.  OK, this may be
          useful, but I don't like it cluttering up the Go
          menu like it does.  When we get a side-bar, this
          should perhaps go there instead?

These are some thoughts I've hade about how we could make using
epiphany's menus easier to navigate.  I hope they start a discussion
about exactly what we need and don't need in our menus,
        nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,php,war3  :::