Re: [Epiphany] 2 questions

Thx Marco!

I will post a bug about that ok?

But, the 2nd question...

I close epiphany(now 0.9.3 from BSD ports) started the gnome-control-center program, click on "Menu & Toolbars", in "Buttons Labels"
change to "Icons Only" and doens't work.
(obs: if I call gnome-ui-properties it shows the same dialog).
And open epiphany... nothing. ;-(

I did some tests, like open epiphany and gedit at the same time, and this configurations
works fine in gedit, but not in epiphany.

Maybe can be a bug too?

Some information:

OS: FreeBSD 5.1
WM: fluxbox-0.1.14_2
browser: epiphany 0.9.3

gconf2-2.2.0
gnomedesktop-2.2.2
gnomepanel-2.2.2.1
gtk-2.2.1_1
mozilla-1.4,2
mozilla-gtk2-1.4

sorry about my english... ;-)

Thx & Rgds

---
Em Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:02:54 +0200, <Marco Pesenti Gritti> escreveu:

> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 09:52 -0300, Fulano wrote:
> > Hello guys.
> >
> > I have epiphany 0.9.2 installed on my sistem (FreeBSD 5.1).
> >
> > I have 2 questions:
> > 1 - I create a new toolbar ( I was testing the software), and a can't remove that from the interface,
> >  what file I have to edit, to remove stuff like that?
>
> Dragging the toolbar on the editor was supposed to do it but it doesnt
> seem to work anymore, can you post a bug about it ?
> Also we plan to add context menus to do it.
> For now just add a button to the toolbar and remove it, the toolbar will
> be removed automatically.
>
> > 2 - How can I remove the labels from buttons of toolbar?
>
> You can change the gnome default in Applications->Desktop Preferences.
>
> Marco

---