Re: [Epiphany] 2 questions

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 15:02 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 09:52 -0300, Fulano wrote:
> > Hello guys.
> >
> > I have epiphany 0.9.2 installed on my sistem (FreeBSD 5.1).
> >
> > I have 2 questions:
> > 1 - I create a new toolbar ( I was testing the software), and a can't remove that from the interface,
> >  what file I have to edit, to remove stuff like that?
>
> Dragging the toolbar on the editor was supposed to do it but it doesnt
> seem to work anymore, can you post a bug about it ?
> Also we plan to add context menus to do it.
> For now just add a button to the toolbar and remove it, the toolbar will
> be removed automatically.

Forget this :) We removed the drag back to toolbar editor thing because
it was really too hard to find.
To remove a toolbar you can just open the toolbar editor, and remove it
from the context menu. That didnt work for me because it was borked on
head (gtk2.3 port) but in 0.9.2 it should work ...

I think toolbar editing ui problems are going the harder thing to solve
post 1.0, Dave should begin to think to them :)

Marco