Re: [Epiphany] mozilla compilation with gtk2

Le mar 02/09/2003 à 10:22, Marco Pesenti Gritti a écrit :
> On mar, 2003-09-02 at 02:22 +0200, Cédric Bertolini wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to install epiphany on a debian woody (3.0, stable). So I
> > downloaded mozilla 1.4 source, and compiled it according to what is said
> > on epiphany's web page, with the same configure options. I built and
> > installed it, but it crashes on startup with the following error
> > messages :
> > Epiphany, compiled and linked to the libgtkembedmoz.so library, crashes
> > on startup with the same message. However, epiphany -b starts nicely and
> > displays its beautifoul gtk2 interface :-(
> >
> Probably you linked epiphany with another mozilla version installed on your system.
> You have to use PKG_CONFIG_PATH=prefix/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH before compiling
> epiphany.
>
> Marco

Thank you for your reply. However, since mozilla and epiphany have the
exact same error message, I think they use the same bugged library.
Moreover, the other version of mozilla installed on my system (debian
woody package) doesn't provide a pkg-config file.

Cedric