Re: friendly suggestion

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 21:38, Eric Wood wrote:
> I'm not on the mail list but I have some friendly suggestions for
> Epiphany (Currently using Fedora with Epiphany 1.0.4):
>
> 1. The Download page needs to remove Redhat and add Fedora:
> ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/

Stefan, could you do this please ?

> 2. Can't click on a mailto: link.  Needs to ask for association to an
> email program such as Evolution.
> 3. Can't click on irc://irc.gnome.org:6667/epiphany, again same reason
> as #2.

Hrm, it's bad we slipped this so long, considering we make integration
one of our strong points ...
Could you post a report on bugzilla.gnome.org for this ? I'll get it
fixed ASAP.
In the mean time you can use Applications->Preferences->File types and
programs to configure it. That dialog is an usability hell, good luck ;)

> 4. When you open a pdf form, you can't resize the window.

What do you mean exactly here ... a pdf inside the epiphany window with
the adobe plugin ?

Marco