[Epiphany] "Web Browser"

Sorry, I don't mean to bombard this list with comments but I've just started
using epiphany.

Anyway,  I was wondering why it is that Epiphany registers itself as simply
"Web Browser" instead of Epiphany or at least "Epiphany Web Browser".  I do
get that Epiphany by itself is not descriptive and in theory users don't
really care what their web browser's name is  (my mother calls explorer "the
blue e on my desktop"), however almost all linux installations have more
than one web browser installed.  Would "Epiphany Web Browser" be too
verbose?  I think the distinction is useful and does not add any mental
overhead for the user.  The only drawback I can see is just the length of
the string.