[Epiphany] Re: Default layout discussion

Marco Pesenti Gritti writes:

>> > The Most used sites are already in Go menu too, so if we decide to put them
>> > near they entry, they sould be removed from there.

>> > I'd say that too except that we would not have a nice place for the icon
>> > anymore.
>> >
>> > Marco
>> >

>> Well this would be done in and eggcombo world, where we can put the icon in
>> the entry box :)
>
> No, we cant :/ I was confused by a test ... but that's just a read only entry.
>
> Marco

I lost your other reply, but what I should have said, is wortst comes to
worst, I think the address entry and icon should be merged into one toolbar
item. Having favicon as a toolbar item is wierd and I'm fairly sure that the
name doesn't really translate well anyway.

dave