Re: [Epiphany] Re: Default layout discussion

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 19:55, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> > Speaking of default layouts - I would like to put bookmarks onto my
> > toolbar so that only the site icon is shown if there is one. I've set
> > Gnome to show me icons only on toolbars, but the bookmark toolbar always
> > includes both icon and name for each bookmark.

> I fixed this on head already. The bm's bar doesn't follow the gnome pref for
> this, since that would be nonsensical too.

Okay, this fixes half of the problem - sites which don't have favicon
don't have a generic bookmark icon on the toolbar, either. Any opinions
on what to do about the other part - showing only the favicon, and not
the name, on the toolbar?

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part