Re: [Epiphany] Re: Default layout discussion

Speaking of default layouts - I would like to put bookmarks onto my
toolbar so that only the site icon is shown if there is one. I've set
Gnome to show me icons only on toolbars, but the bookmark toolbar always
includes both icon and name for each bookmark.

I've worked around it by making a copy of those bookmarks and making the
name blank. This is not optimal, because when these bookmarks show up in
bookmark keyword popup menus, the item is blank since the site icon is
not shown there. In bookmark editor they've at least identified by icon
though..

I can open a bug and provide a screenshot, if anyone agrees this could
be a good feature.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part