Re: [Epiphany] Re: How to add new smart bookmark

As David mentions, you can create a webpage of smart bookmarks.  You can
save home:smartbookmarks and then edit that to get going.

That said, being able to click "New Smart Bookmark" in the Bookmarks
editor would be nice.  However, its audience would indeed be limited.

One thing we might want to do is show the Smart Location in the
Properties dialog for a smart bookmark.  Currently, you can change the
Location but not the Smart Location.  If you change one you probably
want to change the other.  If there's any interest in this, I can create
a patch that shows a "Smart Location" field in the Properties dialog if
EPHY_NODE_BMK_PROP_SMART_LOCATION is set.

I use smart bookmarks for driving various web queries on our company
intranet, so making them a little easier to create would be helpful.

Ryan