[Epiphany] Re: Getting rid of toolbars
- From: "David Adam Bordoley" <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>
- Cc: Stephen Blake <seb iostream org>,Epiphany Mailing List <epiphany mozdev org>
- Subject: [Epiphany] Re: Getting rid of toolbars
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 17:59:08 -0400
Marco Pesenti Gritti writes:
>> Well deleting the xml file will only work if epiphany isn't loaded into
>> memory right? since when you "quit epiphany" the xml files are written to
> Yeah this is possible.
>> This reminds me we should probably save the various node xml files and
>> toolbar files to disk more often than at application exist, since some users
>> (like me) never really quit epiphany (I always tend to keep the bme open),
>> and a crash could result in major data loss.
> I think we save very often ;) In general I try to save on changes.
> History is too slow though, so we save on a timer.
Hmm maybe its just toolbars. I just added a random item to the toolbar,
didn't close the editor, and deliberately crashed epiphany, and when i
restarted ephy the change was gone :/
I guess I should file a bug :)
] [Thread Prev