[Epiphany] Adding bookmarks

Ok, I like the new click the topics you would like but is there anyway
to put the textual box back as well... I often create new topics on the
fly and it's annoying to have to:

1. close the add bookmark dialog
2. open bookmarks
3. add topic
4. close bookmarks dialog
5. add bookmark (go back to step 1 if I think of new topic)
6. select topics from list (and this isn't even working now, but I'm
recompiling from latest CVS).

Seems like there has been a lot of usability lost here, at least from my
perspective.  The source code seems to be pretty small.  I'm going to
read it when I have time, but I haven't done any C for a long time and
I've never messed with GTK before, so I'm probably in the dark making
these changes myself.

What does everyone thing?

--
Josh Goebel <jgoebel@firesedge.org>