Re: [Epiphany] Question about egg menus

With egg menus is it possible to do the equivalent of what nautiuls does
in update_menu functions with bonobo, or more to the point can we add cb
that will dynamically change the labels/sensitivity of the menu items.
In particular i think having more than one delete/rename menu entries in
the bme is over kill and that we could achieve the same ui clarity by
changing the labels(and sensitivity) based on selection.

dave