Re: [Epiphany] Topic thoughts

> I agree, it took me a long while to get my bookmarks transferred over from
> Galeon because of this. Maybe right clicking on a topic on the left side of
> the dialog could bring up a context menu ? Remove, rename, etc.

We have a context menu in recent cvs.
Anyway this does not seem the sort of task user need to perform often.
Multiple selection can handle it nicely ihmo ...

> One thing I miss about Galeon on this front is that opening up a new blank
> page fills the URL bar with nothing, and provides it with the keyboard
> focus. Is there any way the "about:blank" text in the URL bar could be
> selected by default when opening a new, blank tab ? It would remove the
> "move hand to mouse, point, select, move hand to keyboard" process.

This is fixed in cvs. Actually, we are being even more extreme, the first page
url is never showed. Not sure if this is so good ... time will say I guess ;)

Marco