Re: [Epiphany] Topic thoughts

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 09:57:04AM -0600, Erik wrote:

> My feeling is, a blank page should have a blank location.

Slightly tangentially from this, I noticed a difference in the
middle-click functionality from galeon 1.2. Pasting a URL into the
page now opens the URL in a new tab.

This is pretty sane behaviour, except in the case when the current
tab is blank. At that point, either the user has opened a new
browser window or a new tab, and clearly intends to load the page in
this tab.

Could this easily be changed so that a new tab is only opened if the
current one isn't empty?
--
Alisdair McDiarmid               <URL:http://wasters.org/pubkey.asc>
Please encrypt all email sent to me.     <URL:http://www.gnupg.org/>