Re: [Epiphany] Bug in ephy_embed_utils_save

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 12:37, Christian Persch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If ephy_embed_utils_save is called with ask_dest == FALSE, the file
> already exists and you answer "No" in the confirm-overwrite
> dialog, ephy hangs.
>
> The attached patch fixes this.

Just noticed that. Can you please commit it ? Thanks !

> BTW: In src/window-commands.c (window_cmd_file_save_as) the
> EphyEmbedPersist object is g_object_unref'd after the call to
> ephy_embed_utils_save, while in src/popup-commands.c (save_property_url)
> it's not. Which is correct?

It should be unrefed. I have the impression this will break for
downloads that shows a dialog. I think we should keep a ref to the
persist object in the ProgressListener in that case. Would you mind to
post a bug about this ?

Thanks

Marco