Re: [Epiphany] Bookmarks system

> I think the BE should be a top level window, but I don't agree with your
> idea of how browsing would be with it being that way. My normal way of
> browsing is more like the second you describe, but I'd find useful in
> certain situations to be able to keep the BE opened while I browser a
> web, and being the BE a dialog make this extremely unpleasant.

Ok, in this sense I think it's a different problem. It seem to apply
perfectly also to the history window.
Personally I think that when there is a strict relation between two
windows (the url will be opened in the "parent" window), it's important
to make it evident. Where the url will open once you have moved the
window in the background ? The result is potentially crack. Maybe raise
it would help a bit but ... it could still "overwrite" one of the sites
you was looking at.

Maybe this could be reduced to a window manager issue (we set_transient,
it's up to the wm to choose the behavior). I think Dave even posted an
HIG bug about this some time ago. But yeah, there is still a difference
between history/bookmarks dialog and an alert.

At least, seen in this way, I'm less concerned about this point.

Marco