[Epiphany] Just a question about Epiphany...

Why don't you embed your own Gecko engine instead of depending of Mozilla's gecko engine. I mean, why don't you do like Chimera or Phoenix, that include their own engine?
That's the only thing I dislike about Epiphany (and galeon), the need to have an already installed version of Mozilla. I know that will increase a lot the download size, but I hate having to install the new Mozilla 1.3, or Mozilla 1.foo, when I don't have any Mozilla installed, or I'm happy with Mozilla 1.foo

Excuse if this has already been asked.

Thanks.