[Epiphany] Caret browsing (again)

Is it only me, or is caret browsing rather useless when the only
scrolling keys we have are bound to the scrollbar?  why is this so?  is
it a mozilla thing that we can't alter?  and is this mail getting to
anyone?  people never seem to respond to my posts on this list.  are
they of so little value?

anyway, i see that when a page uses frames, the cursor keys are not
bound to the scrollbars anymore, but to moving around in the "text".

enjoy,
	nikolai

--
::: name: Nikolai Weibull    :: aliases: pcp / lone-star       :::
::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,php,war3  :::