Re: [Epiphany] Re: Acroread crashes

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 16:34, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> Igor Lev writes:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have yet to load a pdf file with epiphany successfully. Looking
> > through the gnome bugzilla I can't seem to find any pdf problems so I
> > was wondering if I am the only one experiencing these kinds of problems.
> > Acroread starts up fine and even loads the pdf sometimes, but most of
> > the time epiphany either seg-faults on the pdf loading or the document
> > is unscrollable, either with the scroll bar or by grabbing the document.
> > --
> > -Igor
> >

> Does it work with mozilla? Also you can use mozilla-bonobo to load pdf's
> with gpdf.

It works fine with mozilla. I'm going to take a look through
gnomedesktop archives to find the bonobo article to see how I can
install/enable that. While I'm not too crazy for acroread, I have some
minor pet peeves with gdpf since I've yet to find a way to smoothly
scroll or even drag from one page to the next without pressing the next
page button at the top.