[Epiphany] Acroread crashes

Hi All,

I have yet to load a pdf file with epiphany successfully. Looking
through the gnome bugzilla I can't seem to find any pdf problems so I
was wondering if I am the only one experiencing these kinds of problems.
Acroread starts up fine and even loads the pdf sometimes, but most of
the time epiphany either seg-faults on the pdf loading or the document
is unscrollable, either with the scroll bar or by grabbing the document.
--
-Igor