Re: [Epiphany] Acroread crashes

Simliar problem here... never had a segfault, but anytime I try to view
a PDF acroread will run inside the window, but suck up 100% of the CPU
and neither Acroread or Epiphany is usable until I close the window...

A neat trick... downloading the file and then clicking on "Open" once it
is downloaded seems to work great...