[Epiphany] Re: [Usability] A Safari Through Safari...

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Hopefully you guys think this is worth further thought, and are willing to
> look to Safari for inspiration.
>
> If anyone has further questions about how it works, I'd be very happy to
> answer them (and update the document).

And to help you out, I'll even give you a link:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/screeds/safarisafari.html

(Thanks to Sean for pointing out my dumbarseness.)

- Jeff

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks