Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability] User defined metadata (was: epiphany toolbar/bookmarks)

> Also, Marco keeps saying that typing into the URL bar isn't the prefered
> way of accessing bookmarks but I really REALLY wish it could be.
> Basically, the only thing it's missing (in my view) is case insensitve
> search.  If I could type the name of a topic or bookmark in lower case
> and basically do a search without opening the window that would be
> BEAUTIFUL.

Doesn't this require a good deal of discovery on the user's part?  While a
cool approach (quite usable once discovered), how would someone figure it
out?  Some sort of strong visual hint or clue would really be needed, imo.

--
mx