[Epiphany] History dropdown menu items not highlit when selected

I recently upgraded to Epiphany 0.7.3, Mozilla 1.4, and the latest
version of much of GNOME (2.2.x). Since upgrading, my history dropdown
menu still displays history items according to autocompletion in the
Location Bar, but if I use the arrow keys to try to navigate the
dropdown, the item I'm on is previewed in the Location Bar but its
position in the dropdown is not highlit when it is selected. This makes
navigating an extensive history pretty frustrating.

Any thoughts? I've tried blowing away various of the files from
.gnome2/epiphany that I thought might be relevant to visual display
settings (e.g., localstore.rdf).

-tfo

P.S. I checked the list archives and Bugzilla to no avail. If
information is out there, just let me know where.