Re: [Epiphany] missing search option in autocomplete dropdown?

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 20:34, Roach, Mark R. wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 14:18, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 17:53, Roach, Mark R. wrote:
> > > I just installed 0.7.3 and now I no longer have the google search option
> > > from the addressbar dropdown. Is this intentional? I hope not.
> > >

> > The format for smart bookmarks is changed, you just need to readd the
> > search. There is a database on galeon.sourceforge.net.
>
> I didn't realize that that option was related to smartbookmarks. Thanks
> for the info.

I have the impression that if we want to make that functionality less
advanced (adding more search I mean) we need to have a smart bookmark
tab with an entry for special url and a checkbox about using it in the
autocompletion ...

> Are new users going to need to do that or only us
> upgraders?

Only upgraders.

Marco