Re: [Epiphany] Web page status report

> I'll contact the gnomedesktop people about this. Although the icon is
> not used in epiphany, I would like to use it on the website. Opinions?

That's ok I think. The icon we use is not really epiphany specific ...

> Some other questions:
>
> - Should we (1) have a news section and should (2) be the latest news
> posted on the start page?

I guess this depend on what we can put in the news section. If someone
want to take care of posting interesting stuff (ex. new interesting
features, bugs fixed, development plans etc) I think a news section
would be interesting.
Personally I feel a bit silly and not useful a list of news like: 1.2
released, 1.3 released etc. It adds work at release time which just
discourage me to release often ;)

> - How important is the manifesto? Should it be the first link at all
> (before downloads, development, ...)?

Uhm I dont think it should be particularly advertised. It's a very
generic text, not very well written. Let's try to make our goals clear
with work rather than with words ;)
It would be nice to have a development document about our design goals,
but it should be way more specific and concrete than what we have now.

> - What about the "External resources"? Actually, there is only a link to
> galeon's smart bookmarks archive. Should there be some more links, e.g.
> to Mozilla?

I think it would be nice to have a section with smart bookmarks, plugins
and similars. We need to s/External Resources/Something better though.

> - More questions to come ;-)
Something that could be useful would be a well mantained users FAQ.
There are a lot of things that people keep asking ...

What about to commit the work you are doing in mozdev cvs. I can try
to get an account for you if you send me an user name. That way I can see
how the work go ahead and try to be more useful.

Marco