[Epiphany] Web page status report

Hi all,

the gnome web developers were very pleased about the idea using the
corporate gnome design for our web site. I put a screenshot on
http://www.stefanrotsch.de/epiphany20030722.jpg
to give a first impression on how things could look like for epiphany.
Though this is only an _early_ snapshot needing loads of tuning,
comments are welcome!

An epiphany project page seems to be no problem. But: The gnome web site
is under heavily development at the moment, so maybe we have to wait
until they are done. I'll stay tuned...

Btw: Does anybody know who made the epiphany icon (gnome-foot as letter
"e" with green toes)? Is there a svg source available?

Stefan