Re: [Epiphany] Web page

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 13:27, Stefan Rotsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as I'm not a C developer, I'd like to contribute by helping to maintain
> the epiphany website.
>
> A first question: What about using the new gnome layout, which e.g. can
> be found at developer.gnome.org? By doing so, it would be clear that
> epiphany is a part of gnome at the first sight.
>
> If no one disagrees, I'll contact the gnome people if it's o.k. to use
> their layout and start hacking on the website tonight. Or is this too
> fast?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just make sure current layout is actually
the definitive one, sites look seem to change every two days now ;)
While you talk with gnome web pages guy it would be useful to ask them
about putting the site on http://www.gnome.org/projects/webbrowser or
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany.
Please keep me informed on how things are progressing. This is the third
try to get someone to work on a page, I'd like it to finally succeed ;)
If you have questions about the contents feel free to mail the list or
me directly.

Thanks !

Marco