[Epiphany] Re: some questions regardning epiphany

Fredrick Nilsson writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've just switched to Epiphany, and now i have two questions:
>
> 1. I have an Epiphany installation on a machine (a) that runs 1280x1024
> and one (b) that runs 1600x1200. On machine a, the location bar is on the
> same line as the tool-field icons (back, forward, home and so on). Is this
> possible to control? It seams that only the resoloution decides how the
> widgets will work.

You probably have a mix old and new epiphany's than. All versions of
epiphany for awhile now have used an explorer like toolbar layout (for lack
of a better description). You can layout toolbar items however you like
using the toolbar editor (edit->toolbars). A more concrete
explanation/question is needed probably for me to understand your issues.

> 2. Where can I find information regarding keyboard-shortcuts? And is it
> possible to use 'backspace' and 'shift+backspace' to control back and
> forward in Epiphany?

Those aren't implemented yet, though I think in the future we may want to
support them. It would be nice if egg-menus supported multiple keyboard
shortcuts per action like bonoboui used to. Right now we have to custom hack
other keyboard shortcuts.

dave