[Epiphany] some questions regardning epiphany

Hi,

I've just switched to Epiphany, and now i have two questions:

1. I have an Epiphany installation on a machine (a) that runs 1280x1024 and one (b) that runs 1600x1200. On machine a, the location bar is on the same line as the tool-field icons (back, forward, home and so on). Is this possible to control? It seams that only the resoloution decides how the widgets will work.

2. Where can I find information regarding keyboard-shortcuts? And is it possible to use 'backspace' and 'shift+backspace' to control back and forward in Epiphany?

br
.f