[Epiphany] CVS Build Failure

I can't build current CVS of epiphany, autogen.sh runs fine, but then a
make fails with:

$ make
cd . && autoheader
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
autoheader-2.5x: missing template: GNOME_ENABLE_DEBUG
make: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 1

For reference I ran autogen.sh with --disable-debug also to no avail!

Any ideas?

Thanks
Lee
--