Re: [Epiphany] kiosk mode

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 09:29:20PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> Ok, so basically I'd like to know what you thing about a kiosk version
> of epiphany and have some suggestions on this topic. In the mean time
> I'm reading the sources like the morning paper :D

One thing to consider is a solution to this that covers all of GNOME
(or any desktop application); for example it would be nice if you
could lock down Epiphany and gnome-panel in the same place.

We're hoping to investigate this for GNOME 2.4 but help/ideas always
increase the probability of it actually happening. ;-)

Havoc