Re: [Epiphany] Recovery dialog

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 11:16, Lee Willis wrote:
> Marco,
>
>    I think we should change the options on the recovery dialog since
> they're pretty confusing. Right now if epiphany crashes and you re-start
> you get a dialog that says:
>
> "Epiphany appears to have crashed or been killed the last time it was
> run.You can recover the tabs and windows
>
> Cancel                  Recover"
>
> For me "Cancel" is confusing, can we change it to "Don't recover"?

Can you elaborate on what is confusing ?

Personally I feel a bit uncertain of what action Cancel would trigger.
Do not recover or do not open the browser at all ?
If it's that, I dont think "Don't recover" solve the problem completely.
Would be something like "Open a browser" work ? Ok, maybe the wording is
not that good, but I hope you get the idea.

Marco